Why advertise with The Staffordshire Magazine?
- Upmarket, glossy, local magazine published bi-monthly
- Distributed to 15,000 selected, affluent homes in Codsall through to Shoal Hill, including Brewood, Penkridge, Coven, Heath Hayes and other villages
- Quality, full colour B5 magazine – each edition lasts for 2 months
- Reaching a very desirable audience of ABC1′s
- Professional design service available
- Full, online digital version available with hyperlink through to advertiser website
- Fantastic editorial content to ensure the reader is “hooked”
- This mix of editorial will ensure that advertisers have “stand-out” in an uncluttered environment – your advertising £s will work harder for you
- The Magazine has a fantastic long shelf-life, as readers tend to keep this kind of publication for its local interest and its interesting content such as competitions, puzzles and of course, its local advertisers!
So if you have a business and want to attract more customers from the Staffordshire area, read on…..
How much does advertising cost?
Our rates vary based on what size advert you need, how long you want to stay in for, and whether or not you need a premium page. So we ask for you to either contact us with some details about your business or call so that we can discuss your advertising. We do not do a ‘hard sell’ but prefer to understand a little about your aims for your business before making a recommendation on an advertising option for you. To assure you though, advertising is very cost effective and to find out more please call on 01902 844414 or get in touch via the Contact Us page.
What are the deadlines?
In general our booking and copy deadline is the 8th of every other month, and then the magazine is distributed into homes by the end of that same month. You will always see a “proof” of your final advert – obviously where we have worked with you and our graphic designer to create a new advert, we do ask you to allow us a few extra day in order to get your approval.
This can be provided as complete artwork by you. We accept adverts in either high quality JPG (300dpi) or print quality PDF format. Alternatively we can provide a full design service for you from as little as £10.
Dimensions are as follows:
|Full Page with bleed||240mm (t) x 170mm (w) + 3mm bleed all round|
|Full Page without bleed||216mm (t) x 146mm (w)|
|½ page Portrait||216mm (t) x 71mm (w)|
|½ page Landscape||106mm (t) x 146mm (w)|
|¼ page||106mm (t) x 71mm (w)|
|1/8th of page||51mm (t) x 71mm (w)|
|Finished size||240mm (t) x 170mm (w)|